East School Mission Statement
The mission of the East School is to foster personal academic growth through exploration and intellectual curiosity in a supportive and safe environment. We are committed to nurturing a partnership among educators, family and community to cultivate a love of learning and to instill confidence and self-esteem. We strive to develop socially-responsible students who are kind and respectful to all.
- East School Staff List 2016-2017
- East School Staff Directory 2016-2017
- 2016 East School Report Card
- 2016 – 2017 Code of Discipline
- 2016-2017 Elementary Schools’ Marking/Conference Schedule
- 2016 – 2017 Who’s Who in Hingham Public Schools
- 2016 – 2017 Who’s Who in Special Education
- 2017 Placement Form
- Anonymous Bullying Reporting Form
- Bullying Prevention Plan – East School
- Civil Rights Statement
- East School Literacy Website
- East School Parent Handbook 2016– 2017
- Elementary Schools Organizational Chart
- FACTS Management
- Food Services POS System
- Hingham SEPAC
- Integrated Preschool
- Lunch Menu
- Online Payment Center
- Professional Development
- Weather Station
- X2 Aspen Student Information System
East School Core Values
We will promote appreciation of individual learning styles to maximize academic growth. We will foster and encourage curiosity and creativity so all students develop enthusiasm for learning.
We will create a positive environment in which everyone is challenged to persevere and achieve his or her personal best. Our students will have the confidence and courage to take appropriate social and intellectual risks.
Kindness and Respect
We will treat all people both in and outside of our school with dignity, kindness and respect. We will strive to be open-minded and to learn to understand and appreciate differences in others. We will respect ourselves and take responsibility for our own actions.
Honesty and open communication will be the foundation of our partnership with educators, family and community. We will respect, support and value each member of our school family. We will foster a sense of community through school spirit activities, service to others and traditions.