Support Staff and Internal Only Job Openings

Openings that can be applied for online via SchoolSpring

Full Time Teachers

Substitute Teachers

Fingerprinting Requirement Information Letter
Fingerprinting Registration Guide

Student Work Permit Applications


Job & Work Permit Applications: Paper Copies

Paper applications are also available at the School Department at Hingham Town Hall.


In order to be paid for your services you will need to complete payroll paperwork at the business office. The School Department administration offices are located on the third floor of Hingham Town Hall (220 Central Street). HPS office hours are 8:00 am – 4:30 pm daily.

Please bring two forms of identification such as:

  • Driver’s license
  • Birth certificate
  • Social security card


  • A valid passport (unexpired) which counts for both

Also you must bring a voided check for direct deposit purposes.

Town Employee Benefits Information

Employee Self Service User Guide