In the Employee Self Service portal, you are able to:
- Review your personal information
- Contact Payroll Administrator
- See accrued sick/pers/misc time. Misc. time can be used for jury duty, bereavement, prof. development, etc.
- Request time off
- View current and previous paychecks
If you are a supervisor/manager, you will be able to see all of your employees’ accrued time off here, as well.
To Sign In:
Username: HPS + First Name Initial + Middle Name Initial + Employee ID #
Your employee ID # can be found on your paystub – Example. HPSJD1234
Click on your name then “My Account” to change your password
Account Settings page:
- Change your password
- Passwords need to be changed at least every 8 months
- Clicking “Employee profile” gives you the opportunity to change your personal information
- After 8 months, you will be prompted to change your password when signing in
Issues changing password
When you have your browser save your password, it sometimes creates issues when you try to change your password. Clearing your cache gets rid of your old password, but it also gets rid of other website log in information you’ve saved. If you do not want to clear your cache, try logging in with another browser.
Reset your password by clicking Forgot Your Password?
Shows employee information including supervisor name, office location, and demographic info
A change in this information can be sent to Nancy Cronin, Payroll Supervisor [email protected]
Requesting Time Off
Demo (approximately 10 minutes)
YTD information for any year – gross income, pay income, and any deductions taken from pay
- Gives the ability to do a “what if” scenario with a paycheck
- Make changes to pay amount, taxes, or deductions
- Choose calculate to compare to last paycheck received
- Gives you the ability to change home address, email, and telephone number
- You can add/change/delete your dependents on this screen, as well
- This screen displays any days worked by you as a substitute teacher.
- You can see the date(s) worked, number of days/hours worked, who you subbed for, where you subbed and a link to the check that you were paid for those days
- The days worked are also available in the calendar view
- Supervisors can choose an employee from the drop down menu to display any substitute information for that employee