We enjoy learning.
We will keep learning for the rest of our lives.
We are responsible and respectful.
We feel good about ourselves.
We are creative thinkers and problem solvers.
Foster School Links
- Typing Agent for Students
- Anonymous Bullying Reporting Form
- Bullying Intervention Plan
- Civil Rights Statement
- Elementary Schools Organizational Chart
- FACTS Management
- Foster Green Team
- Foster Weather Station
- Hingham SEPAC
- Lunch Menu
- X2 Aspen Student Information System
This school year our students will be taught a rigorous curriculum by our highly qualified faculty members. The core values of our school are woven into the curriculum throughout each child’s school day because they represent what parents and faculty feel is the essence of learning at Foster School. At Foster School our students will:
- Enjoy the process of learning, constantly striving to meet their potential and become lifelong learners.
- Be responsible and will demonstrate respect for self, others, and property.
- Practice critical thinking skills to solve problems.
- Have a strong sense of community both in and outside of school.
The School Council developed our School Improvement Plan. Our theme for 2016-2017 is Fostering Heroes. Copies of our Plan are available in the office.