In the Employee Self Service portal, you are able to:
- Review your personal information
- Contact the payroll manager
- See accrued sick, personal, and miscellaneous time. Miscellaneous time can be used for jury duty, bereavement, professional development, unpaid time off, etc.
- Request time off
- View current and previous paycheck and W2 information
If you are a supervisor/manager, you will be able to see all of your employees’ accrued time off here, as well.
To Sign In:
Username: HPS + First Name Initial + Middle Name Initial + Employee ID #
Your employee ID # can be found on your paystub – Example. HPSJD1234
Click on your name in the top right corner then “My Account” to change your password
Account Settings page:
- Change password – Passwords need to be changed at least every 8 months. If you don’t change it from here, after 8 months, you will be prompted at log in to change it.
- Employee profile – Change some of your personal information
Issues changing password
When you have your browser save your password, it sometimes creates issues when you try to change your password. Clearing your cache gets rid of your old password, but it also gets rid of other website log in information you’ve saved. If you do not want to clear your cache, try logging in with another browser.
Reset your password by clicking Forgot Your Password?
Shows employee information including supervisor name, office location, and demographic info
A change in this information can be sent to Nancy Cronin, Payroll Supervisor [email protected]
Requesting Time Off
YTD information for any year – gross income, pay income, and any deductions taken from pay
- Gives the ability to do a “what if” scenario with a paycheck
- Make changes to pay amount, taxes, or deductions
- Choose calculate to compare to last paycheck received
Gives the ability to change home address, email, emergency contacts and telephone numbers