Permits are issued in the School Department Central Office from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm.
Paper applications are available at the Central Office.
To save yourself time, please:
- Download the application for 14-17 year-old workers:
14 – 17 Years Old – Work Permit Application
- Follow the instructions for completing the form
- Bring proper documentation and identification as indicated in the application packet
- The Promise of Employment must be completed and signed by the employer before the work permit can be issued.
- Student must be present in order to obtain a work permit.
- Please call the Central Office at 781-741-1500 to schedule an appointment if the student cannot be here between the hours listed.
Resources from Mass.gov: